Over the years Ashawo (prostitution) in Ghana has grown pretty bad. It is totally illegal in the country and yet still people are in business and doing business each and every day. That must be another reason people enjoy nightlife in Ghana. Everyone has his own way of enjoying nightlife here in Ghana. This might not be your first choice for a business location. It is intriguing, though, that major international conflicts have been waged over the love of a lady. So, if you are in Ghana and you’re looking for Ashawo joints in Ghana for whatever reason, then this post is for you.
In this article, Mrpocu.com has put together all the top Ashawo joints in Ghana for you. Whichever the reason I hope you will find this post useful.
Is Prostitution legal in Ghana?
Prostitution is illegal in Ghana and some other African countries. Even though it’s illegal, the trade goes on and I hardly believe these ladies are been jailed in Ghana for engaging in the act.
Sometimes arrests are made but suspects are left off the hook. obviously, they will lie and since there is not enough proof, law enforcement has to let them go and they are back to business again.
There are so many places here in Ghana that are popular Ashawo joints. Maybe you have hangout around these areas and you don’t even know or you are already aware. Some also hang out with us at some top clubs and spots. You won’t know till you start talking with them.
Now the s36 trade business is becoming rampant or growing every day in Accra. So funny, some foreigners migrate here purposely to engage in it together with their Ghanaian counterparts. And I’m pretty sure some Ghanaians also migrate to other places to engage in business.
Depending on the sort of service the client requires and the joint’s location, each joint charges a different fee; sex workers in affluent neighbourhoods charge more than those in working-class communities.
Ashawo joints In Ghana And Their Prices
Accra Ashawo Joints
I found this list of Ashawo joints and charges in Accra from a Facebook account named Amakye Nie. Some of these locations might still be active and others might not. And the prices might not also be the same.
1. Ashaiman behind the police station also known as 18 or Tsinaagbe – 20Ghs
2. Sakumono Titanic beach – 25Ghs
3. Tema Com.7 – 300 to 550Ghs
4. Tema Com.1 – 20 to 30Ghs
5. Spintex Kotobabi (Opposite Ecobank) – 20 to 150Ghs
6. Nungua Washing Bay(Abrefi) – 20 to 30Ghs
7. Nungua Katamanton(Italian Boys) – 20 to 30Ghs
8. Teshie Twibl3oo – 20Ghs
9. Labadi Township(maamli) Abese – 10 to 30Ghs
10. Osu Castle road – 20Ghs
11. Accra Rawlings park – 10Ghs flat
12. Achimota St John’s Beside Vision One FM – 30 to 45Ghs
13. Circle Obra spots area – 15Ghs including hotel
14. Circle Railway lines – 10 Ghs but 15 if you want her to pay for the kiosk
15. East Legon Atemuda – 100Ghs but 70 if you can park your car around and 40 for a BJ
16. Lapaz Abrante3 Spot Footbridge – 30 to 70Ghs
17. Lapaz Bigot – 50 to 100Ghs
18. Kasoa Budumburam – 20 to 40Ghs but if you can buy Indomie, then you can get am less
19. Odokor Traffic Light – 20Ghs to 35 (including kiosk)
20. Cantonment – 150 to 300Ghs for short and 50 for BJ in your car
21. Madina – 10ghc but if you want then to treat you well 15Ghs
Kumasi Ashawo Joint
I found this list of Ashawo joints in Kumasi from a Twitter account named [email protected] Some of these locations might still be active and others might not. And the prices might not also be the same.
1. Dichemso Plaza – 10 to 15cedis(If you want to make them do you fine 20cedis\
2. Dichemso 7seven – 25 to 40cedis(60cedis for No Condom)
3. Dichemso Phase 1 – 35 to 60cedis(20cedis BJ)
4. Adum – 20 to 30cedis
5. Asafo BB – 10 to 20cedis
6. Asafo Anadwo yEdE – 15 to 30cedis
7. Ahodwo(Around Vienna City Golden Tulip Area) – 150 to 400cedis(Blow job and everything inclusive)
8. Airport Roundabout – 150 to 250cedis
9. Kenyase – 20 to 40cedis
10. Tafo Ahenbronumu – 20 to 30cedis
11. Amaniampong Nite Club – 50 to 100cedis
12. Podium – 20 – 50cedis
13. Vienna City, Kumasi – 50 to 100cedis
14. Ol’ Lady Sports Bar and Lounge – 20 to 50cedis
15. X5 Pub – 20 to 30cedis
Koforidua Ashawo Joint
1. Bula Spot
Most raids by law enforcement officials have occurred in Bula Spot. After Legion Hall, it will come in second in terms of how long it has been in the city, and it has refused to die out. Ashawo are known to live in this area.
2. Casa Bar
You should not enter the bar since you may be disappointed. As you approach the pub, the roadside in front of the bar should be adequate to spot the moonlight flowers.
3. Total 2
It’s a place that doesn’t sleep much. As you enter the bar on the left side of the filling station, keep an eye out for anything suspicious. Even better, the roadside may be the best indicator of the Ghana Commercial Bank’s location.
4. Big Ben Shoes
This is the most secluded of all the city’s similar establishments. The location is a shoemaker’s store with no evidence of such activity. It’s best described as a “members-only” establishment. If this is the case, your best bet is to follow the rail line about 5 meters behind the business, where you should come across a joint.
5. Legion Hall
It is possible that this is the oldest location for the nautical profession. The forecourt of the “Hall,” which overlooks the SSNIT building, is far too bright for the women of the night to be unnoticed.
6 .Bedtime Hotel
Since Bedtime hotel is one of the most popular in the town, the red-light district girl normally uses the hotel as their hot stop. You will see them at the forefront.