For the China ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2023, applications are sought. For the ANSO Scholarships 2023–2024, all international students from all over the world are eligible to apply. Students who wish to study for a Masters’s or Doctoral degree in China are urged to submit an application. Every year, ANSO will provide 200 fully funded masters and 300 fully funded PhD scholarships. These scholarships are available at the Chinese Academy of Sciences University and the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) (UCAS). Apply as well for the Switzerland-based CERN Administrative Student Program 2023. (Fully Funded).
For postgraduate degree programs, ANSO Scholarships are available in almost all academic disciplines and majors. All costs will be covered by the scholarship. Scholarships last for 3 years for Masters degrees and 4 years for PhD degrees. ANSO scholarships will be given to the two best universities in China. These institutions of higher learning are well-regarded globally. The most coveted scholarship available to students worldwide is this one. It is important to review Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 by the Swedish Government (Fully Funded).
ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2023 Details
- Universities: USTC and UCAS
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Total No. of awards: 500
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: China
- Last Date: 15 February 2023.
ANSO Scholarship Coverage
Candidates have to meet the following criteria to apply for this scholarship:
- Applicant must be Non-Chinese
- Master’s Degree applicant must be born after 1 January 1993 (inclusive)
- PhD Degree applicant must be born after 1 January 1988 (inclusive)
- International students must fulfill the criteria of USTC/UCAS
- Not take up other assignments during the period of his/her scholarship.
- Be proficient in English or Chinese.
Also Read: HOLLAND GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS 2022-2023
- Copy of Passport having at least 2 years validity
- Updated CV with a brief introduction of research experience
- Copy of Original Degree certificates:
- Master’s Degree applicants have to submit Bachelor’s degree certificate or official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating the expected graduation date.
- PhD Degree applicants have to submit the following:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Master’s degree certificate or official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating the expected graduation date.
- Two Reference Letters
- Research Proposal
- Photocopies of 5 published academic papers (if available)
- Proof of of English and/or Chinese Language Proficiency
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Format).
ANSO Application Deadline
The last date to apply for the ANSO International Scholarship 2023 in China is 15th February 2023.
How to Apply for ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents?
Apply Online for ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2023 in China for International Students. Students can apply in One University at the same time. Choose “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” in your application. Apply link and Official Advertisement link is given below:
Application Management:1) USTCMs. Lin TIAN (Linda Tian)ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents USTC OfficeUniversity of Science and Technology of China96 Jinzhai Road, Hefei, Anhui, 230026 ChinaTel: +86 551 63600279Fax: +86 551 63603531Email: [email protected]
2) UCASMs. Yuchen XIE (PhD Program)ANSO Scholarship UCAS Office University of Chinese Academy of Sciences 80 Zhongguancun East Road, Beijing, 100190, ChinaTel: +86 10 82674900Fax: +86 10 82672900Email: [email protected]
Ms. Menglin HU (Master’s Program)ANSO Scholarship UCAS Office University of Chinese Academy of Sciences 80 Zhongguancun East Road, Beijing, 100190, ChinaTel: +86 10 82672900Fax: +86 10 82672900Email: [email protected]
Scholarship Management:3) ANSO and CASMs. Zhongxiu WANGANSO SecretariatNo. 16 Lincui Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100101, P.R. ChinaTel : +86 10 8409 7121Email : [email protected]
4) TWASMs. Cristina Ballaben SIMOESPhD and postdoctoral fellowshipsICTP Enrico Fermi Building, Room T6Phone: +39 040 2240 314E-mail: [email protected]