Ghanaian internal travel is getting easier every day. As the number of domestic airlines is growing every day. One of Ghana’s domestic airlines is called Passion Air. As you may already be aware, domestic flights and airlines are types of commercial flights that take place entirely within a single nation. This indicates that the operation’s departure airport and arrival airport are both in the same nation. And today’s guide will outline Passions Air From Accra to Kumasi information and all you need to know.
As a result, Passion Air, which has its headquarters in Accra, currently offers flights to Takoradi, Kumasi, and Tamale in Ghana. For internal flights within Ghana, the airline utilizes the Bombardier Dash 8 Q400, which is the largest aircraft. This explains why it can transport the most passengers on a single flight within the nation.
In collaboration with DAC Aviation of Kenya, Edward Annan created the airline Passion Air in 2017. In December 2017, the business received its Air Operator Certificate, and it started operating in August 2018.
With six destinations, it is the second-largest airline and has been able to carry 213,022 passengers as of 2019. They are also renowned for having Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s youngest female pilot, on staff.
What Is The Required To Fly Passion Air Accra To Kumasi
People frequently choose to go to these locations by car for a variety of reasons, including affordability, ease of access, and the belief that you need a passport to board an aircraft. When travelling domestically, you must use a photo identity card provided by the government in addition to your passport.
Not photos of IDs on phones, but genuine, tangible ID, is needed. In this instance, a driver’s license, a Ghana Card, a National Health Insurance Card, and a voter identification card. IDs from businesses and students are not accepted. Boarding will be denied if a physical national ID cannot be produced.
Passion Air Flight From Accra To Kumasi Price
Compared to what others are charging in domestic air travel, PassionAir is considered the lowest. They offer twice-a-day frequency from Monday to Saturday and thrice on Sunday with a total expected schedule of 30 weekly flights.
Passion Air flight from Accra To Kumasi ranges from GHS250 to GHS400 for a one-way trip depending on the seat and class of flying. Accra to Kumasi and back to Accra for a round trip cost GHS 930.
How To Book Passion Air From Accra To Kumasi
People have their own way of booking flight services. Some use other Online Travel Agents (OTA) like Booking.com, Cheapflight.com, and Kayak.com. others love to use the airline’s website. It is best to save money on flights when travelling. Read more on how to book cheap flight tickets for your next trip.
Using flypassionair.com is the easy way for booking with them and this is how to book with them.
- Visit www.flypassionair.com
- From the booking engine select your departing airport.
- Then Select your arriving airport
- Proceed to select your departure date.
- Select the number of people travelling
- Select one way or round trip
- Click on the Fight Search button.
A confirmation code will be sent to the telephone number used by the passenger in their contact information. Individuals who added their emails will have the following as part of the itinerary sent. It includes a unique confirmation code, flight number, date and time of arrival, departure and destination details, and total cost. The confirmation code will be presented at check-in. You can call the PassionAir call centre on 0800221221 for reservations and enquiries.
You have a variety of options for paying for your flight. Visa, Mastercard, MTN mobile money, AirtelTigo money, Vodafone cash, PassionAir gift cards, cash at sales and airport offices, ADB and or GT bank branches are all possible forms of payment.
Passion Air Flight Schedule
- 6.20am Mon – Passion Air to Tamale
- 8.20am Mon – Passion Air to Kumasi
- 3.40pm Mon – Passion Air to Kumasi
- 3.50pm Mon – Passion Air to Tamale
- 6.20am Tue – Passion Air to Tamale
- 8.20am Tue – Passion Air to Kumasi
- 3.40pm Tue – Passion Air to Kumasi
- 3.50pm Tue – Passion Air to Tamale
- 6.20am Wed – Passion Air to Tamale
- 8.20am Wed – Passion Air to Kumasi
- 3.40pm Wed – Passion Air to Kumasi
- 3.50pm Wed – Passion Air to Tamale
- 6.20am Thu – Passion Air to Tamale
- 8.20am Thu – Passion Air to Kumasi
- 3.40pm Thu – Passion Air to Kumasi
- 3.50pm Thu – Passion Air to Tamale
- 6.20am Fri – Passion Air to Tamale
- 8.20am Fri – Passion Air to Kumasi
- 3.40pm Fri – Passion Air to Kumasi
- 3.50pm Thu – Passion Air to Tamale
- 6.20am Sat – Passion Air to Tamale
- 6.30am Sat – Passion Air to Kumasi
- 3.40pm Sat – Passion Air to Kumasi
- 3.50pm Sat – Passion Air to Tamale
- 8.40am Sun – Passion Air to Tamale
- 3.40pm Sun – Passion Air to Kumasi
- 3.50pm Sun – Passion Air to Tamale
- 7.30pm Sun – Passion Air to Kumasi
It is also best to visit Passion Air official website for more details.
Check-In Times For Passion Air
Each airline that flies within Ghana has its check-in times. PassionAir Online opens 24 hours before a flight and closes 3 hours before a flight. At the Airport, it closes 40 minutes before the flight. Terminal 3 at the Kotoka International Airport is used for all domestic flights and all regional and international flight Kotoka International Airport is the only International in Ghana.