Are you prepared for the 2023–2024 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship? In Europe, there is a fully funded masters and doctoral scholarship program called Erasmus Mundus. One of the best opportunities for students to study for free in Europe is through Erasmus. It is the biggest scholarship program in Europe. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for International Students is a scholarship for masters and doctoral study at various European universities throughout various European nations. A Scholarship with Full Funding in 2023. No GRE. No need to get in touch with the professor. Students awaiting results may also apply. Students with low GPAs must apply.
In this article, Mrpocu.com will explain why receiving an Erasmus Mundus scholarship in Europe is a fantastic chance. For Erasmus 2023–2024, 3,000 Fully Funded Scholarships will be available. Without IELTS, study. And apply for the Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarship without IELTS. will outline the significant aspects of the 2023 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship. Let’s get you ready and go over the specifics of the program.
About Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023, one of Europe’s most esteemed awards, are now accepting applications for the 2023 academic year. The Erasmus Scholarship offers its applicants the chance to pursue a Master’s or Doctoral degree at any institution or nation in Europe. The winners will be able to pursue their studies in three to four different European nations. Additionally, they’ll get the opportunity to complete an internship during their two years of education. There are 2,500 scholarships available.
The program for the European Joint Master’s Degree is open to applicants from all across the world. The European Commission sponsors it. Applications for the Master’s Programs beginning in 2023 have already begun to flood in.
Details About Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023-2024
- Sponsored by: European Union
- Countries: Europe, and other countries.
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: It goes till March 2023
Features Of Erasmus Scholarships 2023
The silent key features of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Scholarships 2023:
- First, Erasmus is a European Government Fully Funded Scholarship program. If you are interested in more Scholarships: Visit erasmus-plus.europe.eu
- There are different Master, and PhD Programs offered by different European universities.
- You will be able to study and complete your program in 3 to 4 countries under the Erasmus degree scholarship.
- Erasmus is one of the highly prestigious Scholarships in Europe in almost Every Field/Major.
- There is no previous work experience requirement.
- No GRE Requirements.
- No IELTS Requirements.
- The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship also contains a Part-time internship as Training in Different countries.
- The Duration of the Scholarship is 2 Years for the Master’s Program, and 3 Years for Doctoral Program.
- The Erasmus Scholarship is open to any citizen from any part of the World.
- Result-awaited students can also apply.
- You can easily search for and get a Job in Europe.
- This Degree is highly admired by companies in Europe and USA.
Related Post: DAAD SCHOLARSHIP 2023 – FULLY FUNDED – STUDY IN GERMANY
- Scholarship students must have already obtained a first higher education degree or demonstrate a recognised equivalent level of learning according to national rules and legislation in place by the application deadline. That means that scholarship applicants must hold a higher education degree by 15 January 2023 to start the programme in 2023.
- Students who have already obtained an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) scholarship or are former Erasmus Mundus Master/Doctoral Course scholarship holders are not eligible for an additional scholarship under the EMJMD action. Students benefiting from an EMJMD scholarship cannot benefit from another EU grant while pursuing their EMJMD studies.
- The list of countries whose nationals are eligible for a scholarship is presented here. A differentiation between programme country students and partner country students is applied. No more than 25% of the total number of scholarships available will be awarded to programme country students.
- The monthly subsistence allowance is not given to scholarship holders from a Partner Country for the EMJMD periods exceeding three months (indicatively the equivalent of 15ECTS credits) spent in any Partner Country.
- Students from partner countries who have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the programme countries (EU + Turkey, Macedonia, Norway, Lichtenstein, Iceland) will be considered programme country applicants according to the 12-months rule.
- A full and timely application is required for any application to be considered. Check the menu on the left for required documents.
Benefits of the Erasmus Scholarship
The student stipend covers the costs associated with participation, as well as a monthly living allowance and a contribution for installation and travel expenses. During the program’s 24 months, each grantee will receive EUR 1,000 per month to cover living expenses. Along with the Euroculture participation costs of EUR 9.000 (students from the EU) / 18.000 (students from outside the EU), which include 24-month health insurance coverage, the scholarship also includes a contribution toward travel, installation, and any other costs that must be paid in two instalments.
Erasmus is a Fully Funded expenses-covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to the Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
- Czech Republic
Required for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
Following is a list of things that are not required at the time of applying for the Erasmus Scholarship. But if you already have these then that is well good.
- Result awaited students can also apply.
- GRE is not Required in any Program.
- No need to contact any professor or else
- No work Experience is Required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it.
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take a chance
What You Need For The Scholarship Application
The following documents are mandatory for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023:
- High school transcript
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- Passport/National ID Copy
- CV for scholarship (optional)
- Statement of Financial Assets
- Plan of Research
- Application Form
- Recommendation Letter for Scholarship
- Letter of Intent
- Study Plan
- Certificate of Facts
- Also, You can check if your institute of Program is accepting any other language Tests? The New IELTS Alternative is Launched Called Duolingo English Test Proficiency. So, you can give a test from home.
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- If you don’t have an IELTS. You can submit an English Proficiency Language Certificate
How to Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in 2023
- First Visit the website Here. It will open an official Erasmus Website. Scroll a little bit down.
- It will show you a list of Erasmus Mundus Catalogue.
- Each program will display a name of a program and project location.
- Select your appropriate program or use the search filter in the sidebar.
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
- You can open the Erasmus Mundus catalogue and go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in.
- Then, select 2022 in the Year(s) of the student intake tab. (It will List all the Programs for 2022)
- Finalize the 03 most relevant programs to your profile.
- Check the requirements of programs and try to prepare for them early such as Statements of purpose, motivation letters, personal statements, etc.
Please note that if your application is selected for Euroculture MA (proposed for a scholarship, put on the reserve list or enrolled on a self-paying basis), its data may be used for the purposes of evaluating the Erasmus programmes, efficiently managing Erasmus projects, and producing statistics. Data could be made available to the Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA), the European Commission, the European External Action Service staff, as well as to other stakeholders of the Erasmus+ programme, such as Erasmus+ National Agencies, National Erasmus+ Offices and the Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association.
Please consult the privacy statement here.